Thursday, August 17, 2023

Life Updates

Hello my friend, how are you?  It’s been awhile.  I have some life updates to share with you, in the form of this YouTube playlist.  Explaining about my most recent Nepal trip would take limitless words.  As they say that a picture is worth a thousand words, I figured videos must be worth… well, certainly more than a thousand!  So, here are a set of videos that paint the picture of my two, truly life-changing months in Nepal this year.


Open post or video playlist for other 3 videos.


Thank you for sharing in our joy!  May you be well.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! How beautiful! What a wonderful blessing to have found such love! Wishing you much happiness! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already feel blessed watching your love and marriage videos! Congratulations!
    You radiate happiness and love!
    Your Athletic Buddy

    ReplyDelete